Friday, June 6, 2008

JRD Steam gets SANTA FE STEAMIN set up.

Last weekend was a wonderful weekend. I traveled down to Santa Fe, New Mexico and worked a holistic and wellness show as well as getting our new distributor set up - Santa Fe Steamin. Santa Fe Steamin will be selling the steam showers and walk in tubs just like us. What a great area...with a couple installs under our belts in the Santa Fe Area already, the steam units look great in the old adobe style houses that I saw while visiting.

I am particularly excited about Santa Fe and our products as I feel Santa Fe is doing some great things with holistic healing. What a great way to further research the benefits of our aromatherapy trays and all of the different benefits aromatherapy and steam can offer!

With amazing food and art as well as the potential for so many folks to enjoy our products, it is my hope to be getting back to Santa Fe soon.